• zInternationalStudents Blog

  • Thursday, February 21, 2019

Q: I wanna ask if 2 international student live together and recently the girl has been pregnant, 5 months I believe, what would happen to them? Thanks

A: International Student plans offer maternity coverage. Most treat pregnancy as any other condition. But to receive coverage the person must not be pregnant while buying the plan. Conception must occur after the start date of the plan. This underscores the need to purchase international student insuance immediatelty after arrival in the US

Q: My wife will be joining me soon and would want to get an health insurance for her alone. i am an international student covered by the schools insurance. can i get quotes. thank you

A: Hi Jack,

Thank you for contacting us. If you only need insurance for your wife on a F2 visa you can consider any one of our visitor health insurance plans.

We have provided a friendly insurance quote/compare facility at http://www.zinternationalstudent.com/results/visitormoreoptions/ where you can compare various insurance policies, download policy brochures, obtain online quotes and also purchase policies.
Please feel free to call me at 877-593-5403 and we will be glad to help you find the best value in terms of coverage and premium costs.

Thank you for providing us an opportunity to be of service to you!

Q: Hello,

I'm a full-time international student at the University of Idaho, and I'm looking for a health insurance the fulfills the requirement stated by the university. I've looked at your web page but I'd like to make sure before buying the everything is correct.

Please find a list of the requirements:

� At least a $500,000 lifetime medical maximum benefit.
� Annual deductible not to exceed $500 per accident or illness
� Co-payment amount not greater than 25% so that the insurance pays at least 75% of charges.
� Accidents and illness coverage to include maternity insurance.
� Repatriation coverage of at least $7,500.
� Medical evacuation coverage of at least $10,000.
� Company must have a licensed claims office within the U.S. with a U.S. phone and fax number.
� Company must provide coverage in the Moscow, Idaho area of emergency, non-emergency, outpatient and inpatient care, and mental health care.

Does your insurance cover all the above requirements? and if that is so, how much would I have to pay to get covered from 08/19/2009 to 05/25/2010?

I'm looking forward to your quick response,

Thank you very much beforehand,

Naroa Urrestarazu

A: Thank you for contacting us. You can purchase the Student Health Advantage plan. The plan offers $500K lifetime maximum benefit and meets your requirements.

The URL to get quotes, review details and purchase the Study USA plan for International Students is https://www.zinternationalstudent.com/buy/student-health-advantage-insurance/

You can review the brochure at http://www.zinternationalstudent.com/brochures/student-health-advantage-insurance/index.pdf

Email us the waiver form if you need it to be completed after the purchase.

Please feel free to call us at 877-593-5403 if you have any questions.

Thank you for providing us an opportunity to be of service to you!

Q: I am an international student looking for health insurance for a year. I am 33 years old. you can check this for coverages what I need.
Please if you can provide me these coverages with a reasonable price email me back with quote.


A: Thank you for your interest in International Student Insurance.

You can purchase the Study USA plan for International Students at

You can review the brochure at https://www.nriol.net/buy/study-usa-insurance/

After your purchase complete your part of the waiver form and we will complete our portion and fax it to your university.
Please feel free to call us at 877-593-5403 if you have any questions.

Thank you for providing us an opportunity to be of service to you!

International Student Insurance (requires student status)
Visitor Insurance (does not require student status)