• zInternationalStudents Blog

  • Saturday, January 19, 2019

  • High School Students Also Qualify for an International Student Insurance

    Filed Under: Health Insurance

When one thinks about international student insurance, what comes to mind are students who are in their twenties. These students are usually in college, pursuing their Bachelor’s degree, or even Master’s degree.

However, international student insurance can also be purchase for a high school student. A foreigner who will be attending high school say, in the United States, will need to have international student insurance before he can be accepted at any school.

There are some options for a foreign student to get a medical insurance. In the US, a foreign student with an F-1 visa is eligible to apply for the “Student Secure, International High School Student Insurance.”

If a foreign student is coming to the United States to attend high school via an exchange program, he can choose to apply for third-party international student insurance. As long as the school accepts the third-party insurance, there will be one less requirement that a foreign high school student has to comply with.

Commenting is not available in this channel entry.

International Student Insurance (requires student status)
Visitor Insurance (does not require student status)